Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm Sorry

Andrew: "Hazel what happened? You went from being a sweet little 2 year old to a grumpy 3 year old."

Hazel: "I'm Sorry! I didn't meeeeeeaaaaaan to."

5 comments:

Christie said...

You always hear about the terrible 2's, but I think 3 is the age to look out for! (Neil is making his way through the grumpy 3 yr old phase too..)

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...melt melt melt.....hahahaha...yep 3's you look at them as if they just arrived from another planet...then we are silly enough to think the teenage years will be better!! Only kidding....

Kim said...

Seriously how can you not just melt when she says that to you? She is getting so big, I can't believe it.

Tami said...

Awwwwww....doesn't your heart just melt when she looks at you like this?!!

Mandy Bird said...

So funny and cute! Love it : )