Friday, March 20, 2009

GROSS!!!

Yesterday afternoon I finally got Hazel to sleep after a morning of being a very grumpy girl. I put her in her bed for a short 30 minute nap. I was cleaning the kitchen and talking on the phone when I heard her come upstairs. I thought that maybe she’d had an potty accident and woke up. Come to find out that she had actually thrown up. I’m not really sure where this came from as she wasn’t sick and hasn’t been coughing hard enough to throw up for days. Well I quickly put her in the bath tub to get her cleaned up. As I put her in the tub she just kept telling me, “It was like mud, Mommy. It was like macaroni and cheese. It was like mud.” I have to admit that her description made me laugh. It made the clean up a little bit more bearable.

No comments: