Friday, March 27, 2009

Hazel's take on spiders

So I am just sitting here at the computer checking out blogs and Hazel walks into the office and this is the conversation.

Hazel: I wind it up and flushed it. Are you proud of me?

Me: Yes, I am proud of you. What did you wind up and flush?

Hazel: The spider it was walking up the wall and I get a Kleenex and wind it up and flushed it down the toilet. I don't like spiders they are very very dumb.

(I might add that Hazel is more likely to get a Kleenex and flush the spider than her older brother. He either yells at me to take care of it or coaxes Hazel to get rid of it.)

2 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

What a brave little girl! I don't even like to smoosh spiders. I wonder if I could teach my girls to do it for me. :)

Kim said...

What a tough little cookie. I don't think my boys would dare get that close either.