haha...Andrew! She better kill you. I agree, she does have a nice butt. :)
What am I supposed to say about this. . . at least he could have told me to pick the weggie before. LOVELY
oh man, you guys are so funny! Hope Hazel's feeling better.
As the parents, we take credit for giving her that beautiful rear. So, all the thanks go to us, not butts about it! Mom and Dad A
Post a Comment
4 comments:
haha...Andrew! She better kill you. I agree, she does have a nice butt. :)
What am I supposed to say about this. . . at least he could have told me to pick the weggie before. LOVELY
oh man, you guys are so funny!
Hope Hazel's feeling better.
As the parents, we take credit for giving her that beautiful rear. So, all the thanks go to us, not butts about it! Mom and Dad A
Post a Comment